Regional Museum of Travnik

zavicajni muzej travnik travnik

The Regional Museum Travnik was founded in 1950. It is located in the building that was built in 1928 by the Rockefeller Foundation donation. This is the only regional museum in the Central Bosnia Canton. The variety of collections and multitude of exhibits make it an indispensable place for exploring the history and natural heritage of the Travnik area.

Permanent exhibition, as well as thematic exhibitions, is a great attraction for both local and foreign tourists, school excursions and other fans of the traditional culture and customs of peoples from the prehistoric times who inhabited this part of BiH.
The Memorial Birthplace Museum of Ivo Andric operates as an annex to the Museum. The Medieval Fortress Stari Grad (Old Town) also operates under the patronage of the Museum. The Museum takes care of the cultural and historical monuments as well natural heritage in the area of the Travnik Municipality.

Museums in BH

travnik

Museums in Travnik

Promotional Items - download

Implementation of web portal

Special Thanks

thank you

powered by Innovattivo.com /MGE & NCU